The DDA is the pump for complex and demanding applications where the focus is on maximum process reliability. It offers FlowControl, pressure monitoring, AutoFlowAdapt, and integrated flow measurement. The package for industrial applications is rounded off by additional operating modes such as a week dosing timer and auto-deaeration.
Features and benefits
- The FlowControl system on the DDA prevents unwanted stoppages, even with variable process parameters such as fluctuations in system pressure.
- The DDA provides an accurate diagnosis of the most common causes of faults that occur during dosing with diaphragm pumps. These faults are displayed in plain text in the alarm menu.
- The AutoFlowAdapt feature ensures that the dosing process continues with the required flow, even when subject to external influences. When dosing degassing media, for example, motor control is automatically adjusted as soon as air bubbles are detected so that they can escape out of the dosing head. Fluctuating system backpressure no longer impacts the required flow, either – the stepper motor’s speed regulation mechanism automatically compensates for deviations.
- The integrated flow measurement feature of the DDA makes costly additional measuring equipment unnecessary. The currently measured flow is shown directly on the display and can be integrated in the control system via the analog output or bus protocol if necessary.
The pumps are suitable for:
- Drinking water treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Boiler water treatment
- Cooling water treatment
- Process water treatment
- CIP (Clean-In-Place)
- Swimming pool water treatment
- Chemical industry
- Ultrafiltration process and reverse osmosis
- Low pressure boiler feed water treatment
- Food and beverage industry
- Paper and pulp industry
- Textile industry
Products and services
TBA Pumps offers a wide range of services developed to help you get the most out of your pump investment. Get in touch with us to learn more.