The Grundfos NB/NBG pumps are all non-self-priming, single-stage, centrifugal volute pumps with axial suction port, radial discharge port and horizontal shaft. The NB/NBG range consists of close-coupled pumps with their main dimensions in accordance with either EN733 or ISO2858.
Features and benefits
- Optimised hydraulics in housing and impeller = unimpeded liquid flow
- O-ring seal between pump housing and cover = no risk of leakage
- Housing, impeller and wear ring in different materials = improved corrosion resistance, no sticking elements
- Pump is CED coated to increase corrosion resistance
- Available with IE1, IE2 and IE3 motors
- Available in a number of shaft seal and material variants
- PN 10,16 and 25 bar
- For temperatures up to 140 °C.
The pumps are suitable for:
- District heating plants
- Heating systems for blocks of flats
- Air-conditioning systems
- Cooling systems
- Wash down systems
- Other industrial systems.
Products and services
TBA Pumps offers a wide range of services developed to help you get the most out of your pump investment. Get in touch with us to learn more.