Grundfos MAGNA 3
The MAGNA3/UPE pumps make up a broad range of small, medium and large circulator pumps – all fitted with communication equipment and state-of-the-art motors. These high performance pumps are perfect for high performance building systems, and fit both heating and cooling applications.With You can stop worrying about complicated pump settings. Simply install the pump and leave it.
Features and benefits
- FLOWADAPT and FLOWLIMIT
- Proportional-pressure control
- Constant-pressure control
- Constant-temperature control
- Constant-curve duty
- Max. or min. curve duty
- Automatic Night Setback
- No external motor protection required
- Insulating shells supplied with single-head pumps for heating systems
- Large temperature range where the liquid temperature and the ambient temperature are independent of each
- Low energy consumption. All MAGNA3 pumps comply with the EuP 2015 requirements
- The AUTOADAPT function ensures energy savings
- Built-in differential-pressure and temperature sensor
- Safe selection
- Simple installation
- No maintenance and long life
- Extended user interface with TFT display
- Control panel with self-explanatory push-buttonsmade of high-quality silicone
- Work log history
- Easy system optimization
- Heat energy meter
- Multi-pump function
- External control and monitoring enabled via add-on modules
- The complete range is available for a maximum system pressure of 16 bar (PN 16).
The pumps are suitable for:
The Grundfos MAGNA3 circulator pumps are designed for circulating liquids in the following systems:
- Heating systems
- Air-conditioning and cooling systems
- Domestic hot-water systems.
The pump range can also be used in the following systems:
- Ground source heat pump systems
- Solar-heating systems.
Products and services
TBA Pumps offers a wide range of services developed to help you get the most out of your pump investment. Get in touch with us to learn more.