The Grundfos CR vertical, multistage, centrifugal in-line pump family works for water supply, water treatment and almost any industrial solution – including those for high-pressure, hot, dangerous, flammable and aggressive liquids.The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel and titanium.
Features and benefits
- Balanced shaft seal
- Wear-resistant bearing material
- Laser-welded impellers
- Energy-optimised pumps (EU minimum efficiency index (MEI) benchmark of MEI ≥ 0.70)
- Premium efficiency IE3/IE4 motors
- Easy service, minimimal downtime
- High pressure
- High temperature
- Difficult liquids
The Grundfos CR pumps are suitable for:
- Standard: For pumping water-like liquids for distribution of light treatment, we offer our standard Grundfos CR or the CRI water pump.
- Industrial: We have added further modular solutions to cope with very high pressures, very high temperatures, very aggressive, very corrosive or very dangerous liquids. The industrial range includes the Grundfos CR, CRI, CRN and CRT lines.
Products and services
TBA Pumps offers a wide range of services developed to help you get the most out of your pump investment. Get in touch with us to learn more.